Vision: Tomorrow’s Hope Montessori School strives to develop happy and healthy individuals with a natural curiosity for learning that extends throughout adulthood.
Mission: Tomorrow’s Hope Montessori School (THMS) will provide a safe, nurturing environment where ALL children are encouraged to explore and learn at their fullest potential.
– WE partner with parents in the care and education of their children
– WE will provide opportunities for children to learn mastery of specific skills within each progression of a developmental plane (infancy, 1-3 years of age, and 3-6 years of age) in the broad curricular areas of language, practical life, mathematics, natural sciences, sensorial, and cultural
– WE will foster self-respect and respect for others
– WE will encourage self-directed learning, self-motivation, and self-discipline
– WE will inspire creativity, imagination, and inquisition
– WE will instill in children a sense of responsibility to members of a larger community
View on YouTube